We are busy updating our by-laws and considering scheduling some day meetings next year.
We could use people to sew “surgery dolls” for children who are patients at HCMC. Very easy and Bonnie Lausen has the patterns. 952-881-0209.
We are collecting much needed items for the Crisis Nursery at 46th & 4th Ave.:
- batteries (AAA-D), snow pants (6x-16),
- plastic pillow protectors,
- childrens shoes (sizes 8-2),
- Gerber Good Start Soy & Similac Total Comfort & Similac NeoSure,
- coats (7/8-16),
- Eucerin Intensive Healing Lotion,
- tall kitchen bags & 30-gallon drawstring trash bags,
- boys pants (6x-12),
- Kleenex & laundry detergent,
- boys/girls underwear & undershirts (2T-10).
Want to help: contact Beth at 952.888.9884